Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Top Toofer

Finally-  Abigail has started cutting a top "toofer"!  She has had her bottom two teeth for quite awhile now, with no signs of the top ones until recently.  I saw this past weekend where it looked like the gums were splitting, now you can see the tooth starting to come through- and can feel it too! It doesn't seem to bother her at all.  In fact, I never would have known if I wasn't looking for it.  I have such a tough little girl.  She must be like her mommy. 

I have been lucky so far, while nursing, that I havent' gotten bit  by her(knock on wood that it won't happen after I write this).  I have heard from others who have gotten bit that it is NOT pleasant.  I am hoping Abigail's nursing will continue as it has been all along... without biting.

No comments:

Post a Comment