Friday, February 11, 2011

I am GOING to...

Start Scrapping again!!

I decided tonight that I am going to DO it.  Tomorrow,  after Ryan heads to work,  I am going to head to Michaels with Abigail, and look at baby scrapbooking supplies :)  I got an album and paper at my baby shower, but I want to look at more. 

I keep telling myself I want to start doing it again.  I will never start unless I really just- START.  I need to give myself that extra PUSH to get motivated.  I don't really have the space, I will just use the kitchen table for now. 

I have always loved scrapbooking.  I have always shared that bond with my Aunt Debbie, who lives in NC.  I miss it.  It used to be my "outlet" which I don't have anymore.  I really need to get back to it. 

I want to scrap these moments in Abigail's first few months of life...and her first few years.. and the rest of her years.  I want it down on paper.  Her "firsts".   I need to do this.

So tomorrow, we are going to Michaels Craft Store and Abigail will assist me with picking out items for her very first scrapbook!

No comments:

Post a Comment