Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Play Time with... glasses?

I think Abigail already likes playtime. She's such a silly girl sometimes.

I wear my glasses in the mornings, and sometimes I wear them when I am just lounging around the house on my days off. 

Abigail is starting to pull at things.  She pulls at her blankets when in her carseat or in her bouncer.  When holding her, she pulls at my or Ryan's shirts.  She also likes to grab things. Sometimes when my face is close to hers, and I am wearing my glasses, she pulls my glasses right off my face!

She did it for the first time over Thanksgiving at my Mother In Law's house, when I was nursing her. She threw them on the floor both times!!  She hadn't done it before. Ryan was inthe room when it happened and we both laughed. It was so funny. She smiled and cooed like it was a game.

Yesterday I was off work and we were hanging out just me and her. She pulled them off, and I put them back on. I think she likes to play games- She pulls them off, I put them back on and she pulls them off again.  And so on and so forth. She likes it so I let her.

She is 3 1/2 months already playing with me :) I can't wait for more!


I just hope she doesn't take after my side of the family and need glasses when she is older.  My mom, grandmother, and I am pretty sure that my great grand mother MaMa all have/had glaucoma. I do NOT Wish that on my daughter. Or myself.  We will see what the future holds, I guess.

One of these days I will dig out my elementary school pictures so you all can see my big behind glasses I used to wear.  I am sooo glad I wear contacts now.

That is my post for today :)

PS- Abigail is still sleeping in her crib at night now, for over 2 weeks now, and is doing great!!! We put her down and don't hear a peep from her until morning :)

No comments:

Post a Comment