Friday, January 7, 2011

Naptimes in the bouncer

I am fortunate that I can work part time and I am able to spend a lot of time with Abigail in the afternoons and evenings, especially when Ryan has to go to work.  He usually leaves for work at 2:00 and then it's just Abbie and myself until 11:30 at night when Ryan gets home.

Since she was about 6 weeks, she enjoys taking naps in her bouncer.  We absolutely love this bouncer because it has a vibrating option, which she has always seemed to like.  She loves the bouncing part too!!  Sometimes she gets cranky and I can tell she needs a nap, and we can usually get her to fall asleep for a little while in her bouncer.  I can always tell when she is getting sleepy once she is in her bouncer, because she will turn her head to her right, (every single time!) and that always means she is about to fall asleep!!



Sometimes Camden will curl up beside the bouncer and Ryan has caught her a few times with her head resting on it. I guess it is the perfect height for a headrest for Camden!!




Naptimes are nice because that is time I can get the house straightened up a bit. Everyone days to sleep when the baby sleeps, but I don't really have to take naps, since Abigail is sleeping so well at night now!  I am soooo blessed to have such a wonderful baby! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment