Sunday, January 2, 2011

Getting back into the swing of...scrapbooking.

Something I have always, always, enjoyed doing is scrapbooking.  I am not quite sure what got me "into" it, a long time ago, but it has always been something special I have always shared with my special  Auntie Deb, who lives down in North Carolina.  She has always been so talented and able to create the best scrapbook memory pages ever!! She has always been my inspiration. 

Sad to say that since Ryan and I have been married, I have let scrapbooking go by the wayside. A lot of the problem is lack of space.  We bought scrapbooking storage cubes, but the closet that was designated as the "Scrapbooking closet" has become the "everything closet" and there is no room to do anything!!!

Now that we have Abigail, I really, really really want to find the time to start up again.  A lot of the problem besides lack of space, was lack of motivation. And now, with a baby, how am I ever going to find time??  I am hoping to get that closet straigtened up once the Christmas decoration boxes go back up to the attic, and get things organized and get at it. I figure that I could spend a few afternoon/evenings while Abigail naps and go at it... I just need to get motivated!!

I really want to work on our wedding album, and I also want to start an album for Abigail.  I would love to do a pregnancy scrapbook as well, since I absolutely loved every single minute of my pregnancy- except the heartburn!! Soooo glad not to have heart burn any longer...   :)

I will let you guys know how things come along!!

No comments:

Post a Comment