Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Weekend Getaway

We went up to Pennsylvania this past weekend (for those of you who don't know, Ryan is from PA).   I left work early on Friday, picked up Abigail from daycare, then went home and packed everything up, loaded up the dog, and we headed to Sykeville to pick up Ryan from the academy.  

His goal was for me to be there when he got dismissed for the weekend, but it didn't work out that way and I didn't arrive until after 6:00.  His friends had already headed to dinner.  He really wanted me to meet his buddies, so we headed to the restaurant- I mean bar. Yes, we took Abigail into a bar. Well, it was a restaurant/bar....but mostly bar. Anywho, we just said hi to his friends, some of them palyed with Abigail, and then Ryan and I grabbed something to eat(not at the bar!) and headed to Waynesboro.

It was a good weekend but oh so tiring.  Saturday we got to see Emilee, Ryan's niece, play soccer.  I think it was her last game.  We made it for the last few minutes.  Everyone enjoyed visiting with Abigail. 


                                         Abigail hanging out with Aunt Jen!!
Saturday afternoon we went to a wedding- Ryan's good friend's sister, Janelle got married.  It was a beautiful wedding and of course I forgot to bring my camera batteries to the wedding, so no pictures because the battery was dead that was in it!! Abigail came with us, and she was an angel, as always.  It was a wonderful time.  Then we stopped by and visited with the Shank family after the wedding reception.  Ethan and Laynie loved all over Abigail.  Needless to say, it was a late night. But good times :)

Sunday we had a cookout at Ryan's mom's house.  Ryan's aunt came over, and his brother came up from Virginia.  Ryan's sister Jen and her husband and daughters (ryans nieces) Alyson and Emilee came over, and Justin stopped by, and it was a nice time.

Then we packed up and headed out back to Sykesville, which is only a little over 1 hr from Waynesboro.  I always hate saying goodbye to Ryan, but I had to do it :(  It was neat to see his room though- it's basically a dorm room.  And the cleanest bathroom I have ever seen him keep! (Because he has to!)  The ride home was long for me.  I didn't get home until after 9 and then up for work early Monday morning. 

This week has been BLAH so far- I just can't wait for this Friday to see my hunny again.  This is week 11 down-  then it will be 15 to go.   Almost halfway through....




 Check out the two bottom "toofers"!

Will post more on Abigail and her latest later, maybe tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. all 3 girls in bed, the baby can watch while I enjoy secs with the other 2, I would take their tight little bumholes first then enjoy their p---y's over and over, love young girls they f--k the best

    ReplyDelete