Thursday, May 26, 2011

Toofers

I really don't feel much like posting tonight, but I do want to say that Abigail has had a tooth starting to come in for the past (almost) week.  Last Saturday Ryan and I could feel a tooth coming up (on her bottom gum).  It feels like a little razor stuck in her gums!

It hasn't seemed to bother her much, from what I can tell.  She still sleeps at night.  She hasn't been drinking all of her bottles at daycare the past few days though, but I am not sure if that is related to teething or not.

Yesterday her daycare provider made mention of 2 teeth coming in and I didn't know what she was talking about at the time, and somewhat forgot about it.

Today I found out what she was talking about-  I finally was able to get a glimpse of Abigail's gums (she doesn't like me to mess with her lips or mouth usually) and yes indeedy, there are TWO toofers coming in on her bottom gum!  (Toofers is what I call them when I talk to Abigail).

Pretty soon instead of that gummy smile, my little girl will have a toothy smile!!

No comments:

Post a Comment