Sunday, December 12, 2010

Something New...

I used to keep up a blog when I was in college at YCP... pretty much just described the fairly mundane details of my college life, mainly for a special aunt who lives in North Carolina to read since we did not talk on the phone much. 

Lately I have been following a few blogs and have been somewhat contemplating whether to start up a new blog of my own again.  Tonight I decided to go ahead and create this, and see where it goes. I would love to keep up with it. I don't have a clue about how to do all of the fancy things I see on friends' blogs!! 

I would absolutely love to routinely write about my life for all to read, now that I am a first time mom to baby Abigail, whom I absolutely adore more and more each day!!!  For those of you who are not aware, I gave birth to our daughter just about 2 months ago, on October 15, 2010.  She is the light of our world right now and we are enjoying each and every day, as it brings new things!!



So this is the start of something new. I hope to be able to write at least a few times a week, despite my busy schedule,  adjusting to being at work part time and being a mom full time!!! Hope you enjoy!! Feel free to leave comments, and if you have any suggestions, let me know!!

1 comment: