Tuesday, December 21, 2010

More Difficult Each Day...

The first week I went back to work, it honestly was not as hard as I thought it would be. I had mentally prepared myself the weeks while I was off. I knew I had to go back to work, and I knew I had a LOT of work waiting for me (it will take months to catch up!)  The first week was not too bad...

Now I am on my 4th week of being back at work already.... and it seems it is getting more difficult each day to leave my little sweetheart and head out the door for work in the mornings. One blessing from it all is that I only work part time, so that definitely helps. I have a wonderful boss who let me re-arrange my schedule so that I can be home by the time Ryan has to leave for his evening shift.

It definitely helps knowing that Abigail doesn't have to be "dropped off" at a day care, and that my hubby is taking great care of her at home while I am gone.  They have fun together, just daddy and Abigail.   But it is still getting very hard to leave her in the mornings!! I look forward every day to coming home to my girl. I lover her more and more each day. Especially when we giggle and smile together. I definitely think she will be a talker like me, based on the past couple of days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment